Thursday, January 28, 2010

What was I thinking?

I had arrived to the airport 2 hours early and there were no lines anywhere. I realized that I had not eaten anything today, nor would since I was in a plane the rest of the day, and that lunch would be a good thing to do.

So I looked around McCarren airport and saw only three things to eat:
  1. A TexMex Restaurant
  2. Big Al's Chicago Cuisine
  3. Another Starbucks
I had already had coffee, this eliminates number 3. I figured that there would be even more limited options within the security section of the airport... so it came down to which of the two places I thought would make me feel less awful. Judging by the mini-pizza boxes at Big Al's Chicago Cuisine I decided TexMex.

That was a ridiculous decision.

I better have to go to the bathroom before I get on the plane... or this could get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment